• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whens your next trip?

!!!Spring Break!!!
Watch out Mickey, here we come! I can't wait til school's out for Spring Break! April 18-21! No School and I'll be at WDW w/ my family and my friends family. Yea buddy! can't wait. Can't you all tell i'm excited? ha lol.

I'm leaving on March 8th, and will be back home on the 16th!! This will probably be my 14th trip or something like that, I've lost count!!!

I'm not sure when the next family trip will be but in two years me and nine of my friends are going by ourselves for 8 days! We started planning now for our senior trip so imm all excited!

Ali

I'm going Aug. 19th - 27th!!! I'm so happy, my parents and I made the ressies on the weekend! 6 nights at Coronado Springs and 2 nights at the Beach Club :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I can't wait! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

But....it's 209 days away :(

My next trip to WDW is Dec. 2-9 2003. i can't wait!we have been 4 times to WDW. how many times have you been?

im going to wdw in the beginning of july for four days...we r staying at coronado springs and animal kingdom resort (boohoo boardwalk villas are my favorite) and then we r going on the 7-day western carribean cruise!!! i cant wait!!!!

August 23- 31!!!
and my school mite be goin next year in April 2004!:bounce: :D

My next trip is in June. It will be my fifth time to go to disney world!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter