When's your next trip???

Hungergames24

Disneyfreak
When are you going to WDW again? What resort? Are you taking The magical express? Do you have kids? How long are you staying?
For me it's When my mom looses:wishseventy We think it'll be aroun august of 2013... Staying at either Coronado springs, pop century, or port orleans riverside, i am a kid so no kids, and we'd take magical express!
:cheer2::wizard:party::dancer:pixiedust::yay::banana::banana:

I'm on my way to WDW at the moment. I'm meeting my family there foran awesome get away for spring break :D if anyone is gunna be there at the same time, i need a guide through the new fantasyland.

Just booked my second stay at WDW!
Staying at Animal Kingdom for the second time!
Taking Magical express. Kids would be me, boyfriend coming along and my 8 year old sister.

We are then boarding the Fantasy on July 7th for a 7 night cruise!! :cool1:
It will be m emy bf, grandma, sister, mom.
Then my two best friends that I met on the magic three years ago are coming with their families!!
It's a BFF reunion!

My mom just changed the date to one month sooner!! :goodvibes Now we are going in september :) the only con is that we will no longer be doing the food and wine festival... it starts the day we leave :worried: oh well. excited to stay at CBR in september!! :lovestruc

STAY AT CORONADO SPRINGS!!!! sorry, I just exploded. :) I am going again in November and staying at CSR (Coronado Springs). Yes, we always take the magical express! :) Yup, I'm a teen, no kids. ;) We are staying for...technically 6 days, but we arrive late at night on the first day and leave in the middle of the last day, so really only 4 days in the park. :)

I would agree that Coronado Experess is the best way to get around it is fast and affordable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter