When's your next trip to Disney?

12 days :cool1: :banana: :cool1: I'll be at the AKL Jan 8-12. I cannot wait. It's just a mother/daughter trip. My dh and my youngest dd (she's 2 and does not travel well) are staying home. I'm just a tiny bit excited. :woohoo:

Same dates, different resort. I'll be solo at BCV then. The next big family trip is 4/22-4/27 at OKW. DH and I will be there celebrating our 25th Anniversary. At the same time DS and DIL will be at BWV celebrating their first anniversary (a little late) and helping us celebrate our 25th.

I don't know!:confused3 We won't have the $ this summer, plus we already have some "bookings" (3 days in NC for niece's bat mitzvah; DD#1 and 2 both are going on mission trips--different weeks, plus DD#1 to cheer camp). Maybe if we have the same spring break for once we can do spring break 08--unless DD#1 gets into show choir, in which case she'd have to go on a cruise with them. Then it would be summer 08--value season, after the 4th. All 3 kids will be adults then too (10,13,16) so it will cost even more than this last one.
Robin M.

Tomorrow. Just for a few hours though, as at 65 degrees, it's too chilly for longer than that.

Too chilly? That's perfect! I guess it's considered chilly for native Floridians though.

look at the countdowns in my signature --

my younger dd is on the dance team, we're going to WDW the first week in march. and two weeks later I'm going with my older dd and the cheerleaders. I don't have to do any planning, since we're travelling with the team and the girls are competing at Wide World of Disney.

should be fun -- last year we went to Universal Studios with the cheerleaders and it was a blast.

We are going on Dec. 8th thru the 15th in 2007, and can't wait. We loved all the Christmas decorations and decided to try it again, but decided on a week later. It's closer to the kids school holiday that way, we come home and they go to school for 3 days and then its right into Christmas vacation. But that means that I have to have all my Christmas shopping done before we leave.

Unless an unplanned trip presents itself, my next one'll be in Jan. 2008, both to celebrate my graduation (finally!) and to do the half-marathon. :banana:

end of June - begginning of July. i have to figure out who is going and how long to stay.

Actually we are in WDW right now. Arrived on the 18th and will be here
til January 5th. Next trip will be December 15, 2007-January 4, 2008.
It has been really hot here until today. Lots of rain the past 3 days too but should be clear beginning tomorrow. Cool weather through tomorrow night then back to the 60's and 70's. I am enjoying the cooler weather though everyone else loves the 70's.

Judy, Ken and the Angels ( 1 in Heaven).

February 24-March 3rd for my DD 16th birthday!

We will be staying at our favorite resort the Dolphin :) in a jr suite!

April 28 till May 5th. Going with DD, DSinL and 2 DGS, ages 3 and 1. Can't wait to show them the magic :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter