when's the best time to book a christmas/december weekend?

rcol

Earning My Ears
Well I 've only been back 3 days and am now thinking of booking a return trip already.

My mum turns 60 this year so am thinking of treating her for her birthday and going with her and the kids (leaving dh at home).

I was originally thinking of October but now think weekend at xmas could be better. There is an early booking offer on at the moment (kids under 7 play and stay free) but nothing more than that. I have notice pricing is confusing so are you really better booking early or waiting for a flash sale for that season?

Thanks

you will get better than just kids under 7 free for November/December. last year DLP offered one night free (so 3 nights for the price of 2) and up to 30% off too, as separate offers through the year, but for those months of the year.

hang on and wait for an offer, i'd say.

Was told that an offer would tie in with the launch of winter brochure which comes out early June. There probably will be other offers later too but I think the launch offer might be a good one to watch out for if you are ready to book then.... ;)

ooh that's helpful. Do you mean when the brochure goes out to the travel agents?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter