• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When's Dave The Castle Guy going???

PrincessNP

Mouseketeer
For all the Fort Fiends who head down (or over or up)for Christmas you will know about Dave and h is awesome Castle display!

Dave-----when is your amazing display going to be out this year?

My girls always talk about the fun glowing bracelets they get when they see you princess:princess:

For all the Fort Fiends who head down (or over or up)for Christmas you will know about Dave and h is awesome Castle display!

Dave-----when is your amazing display going to be out this year?

My girls always talk about the fun glowing bracelets they get when they see you princess:princess:

Hey Princess NP. We arrive on Dec 5th, and with any luck should have the Castle show up and running on Dec 8th. The last show will be on Christmas Day. I look forward to seeing you and your girls then!!!!

Dave

P.S. I have some light sticks with your names on them.

dalovett said:
Hey Princess NP. We arrive on Dec 5th, and with any luck should have the Castle show up and running on Dec 8th. The last show will be on Christmas Day. I look forward to seeing you and your girls then!!!!

Dave

Thanks for the heads up will have to stalk the grounds for your display. Sounds lovely. We check in on the 22nd. We won't be able to do any parks so we will have lots of time to see all the displays.

Thanks for the heads up will have to stalk the grounds for your display. Sounds lovely. We check in on the 22nd. We won't be able to do any parks so we will have lots of time to see all the displays.

Hey angelmom27. I will post our site# once we arrive.

Dave

I sure hope so since we leave on the morning of the 10th:love:

Nice overlap Dave. We should be there from the 11th throught early January. Looking forward to your display...as well as you and your family. :cheer2:

Dave

Hi Dave! We are coming to the Fort for our 1st trip 11/30 and leaving on 12/8...I have seen your display on Youtube...work fast so we can see it before we leave!!! My DS (9) is so excited to see it! :santa:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalovett

Hey angelmom27. I will post our site# once we arrive.

Dave

Thank you from us too! I just logged on to see if anyone had posted your site#. We were thinking of driving over (from Titusville/Mims) this weekend specifically to see your display!
We certainly don't want to miss it!
I'll be watching for your site #.
Thanks!
Linda & Brandon

We arrive in 9 days. We can't wait to see your display again. It's always one of the highlights of our trip.

dalovett said:
Just arrived, in site # 707.

Dave

Yay can't wait to come see you and all the other sites decorations. We are doing a day trip either on sat the 22nd or mon the 24th depending on DHs schedule for work.

We were in site 707 this year. We left on the November 24th! There were some pretty impressive displays in our loop!! Are you going to post pictures? I am going through Fort withdrawal already

Our first time at the fort! We arrive on the 22nd. Looking forward to seeing the display.:santa:

wdwrroad said:
Dave, will you still be there the week of christmas?

Yep we will. We depart on Dec 27th. The last show will be on Christmas Day. We are in site # 707.

Dave

Thanks. We will arrive on 23rd. I'll have to make sure to go by and see the castle. I saw it on YouTube. Impressive.

Yep we will. We depart on Dec 27th. The last show will be on Christmas Day. We are in site # 707.

Dave

Really wanted to see your castle display after seeing it on youtube, but we we there 11/27 - 12/7. It sure was unique and tasteful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter