When you've had a crappy day, what

Like the other 2 the other poster mentioned.

I have 2 classics--Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls (my kids have been listening to a remake recently)

Man in Motion from the St. Elmo's Fire Soundtrack

these 2 always come to me when I've had a bad day.

Any Jimmy Buffett

Anything I can turn up loud!!!

Jimmy Soul's If You Wanna Be Happy. I'm really not sure why, though. I mean, I'm a wife. I really don't like the idea that I'm ugly, but I also am not a fan of the idea that my husband can't be happy.;)

Cheeseburger in Paradise is also a nice song that always puts a smile on my face.

I Hope This Gets to You by The Daylights
Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys
The Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog

They're my happy songs :)

99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall (This song is interactive and requires taking one down and passing around).:)

Like the other 2 the other poster mentioned.

I have 2 classics--Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls (my kids have been listening to a remake recently)

Man in Motion from the St. Elmo's Fire Soundtrack

these 2 always come to me when I've had a bad day.

Any Jimmy Buffett

Anything I can turn up loud!!!

Jimmy Buffett is my go-to comfort music!!

Hey Ya by Outkast. Not for the lyrics or anything, but because it just gets down around my feet. Happy feet=happy me.

Thanks everyone! Haven't listened to any yet, but you all posting your favorites is making me feel better already.

:grouphug:

Sorry you'e having a rotten day :flower3:

When I am feeling down I play silly music:

Rock Lobster

I Want Candy (the Bow Wow Wow version)

Dead Man's Party

Thanks everyone! Haven't listened to any yet, but you all posting your favorites is making me feel better already.

:grouphug:

Think about anything that you would dance around to with your girlfriends in high school or college.

So for me apparently I have a wild ipod list compared to others

Thong Song
Baby Got Back
I Will Survive
Tootsie Roll
Drinking my Baby Goodbye
Family Tradition
Anything from Grease soundtrack!
Brown Eyed Girl
Come on Eilleen

After looking at others suggestions, I feel like I should hide in a hole:rotfl:
Oh well I hope you feel better. My new favorite song when I need to keep going is Keep Looking Up by Jason Mraz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter