• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When you're done planning....

bazzanoid

where'sthespacebar?
...plan the next one!

All is sorted and in place for our October trip to WDW, just waiting on any sales for tickets and car hire, so of course my attention turns to our next trip!

California dreaming......... june/july 2015. Anyone got any experience which month is the quieter of the two?? Going for two weeks off-site to LA for a theme park trip, will hit Disney, Universal, Six Flags, Knotts etc and a couple of days up in San Francisco as well to do a couple of places up there!

:goodvibes

I have absolutely no idea but I suspect it would be June since the American schools don't finish till mid June.

I have always fancied the West Coast so will look forward to hearing about your plans.

I thought you were going to say "it must be time to go!"

I have been o the West Coast once before I was married so I am no expert for sure! But we had a really good time and went from San Fransisco to LA.

As Joh said, I would check when schools finish in the US and avoid that if I could :)

Good point - forgot about the US school system!!! They kick out mid june, normally the end of the second week, so i think the first two weeks of june it shall have to be! Can't go over May half term as DW works at a visitor attraction so holidays during the holidays are a no-no!

We went at spring Bank and had snow in Yosemite! We turned up in shorts from San Fransisco. Luckily it was short lived and we had good weather in Santa Barbara and LA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter