When your Dising

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
how many dis windows you have open ?

I always have 2, one for p/m and one for the community board

Honestly I don't PM. Neve been asked, never requested.

Usually just 1. Sometimes I'll open a second one if I'm checking on something.

only ever just one, and have to keep going back and forth between the forums. It never occurred to me to open multiples.

Usually only one on the DIS, but I often have another window with a search or e-mail or other site up.

Looks like I'm the odd man out. I usually have 10 or 15 windows open at any given time. I DIS in between lots of other things I'm doing.

Looks like I'm the odd man out. I usually have 10 or 15 windows open at any given time. I DIS in between lots of other things I'm doing.

Just one at home. I think OP was asking how many Windows you have open with DIS in them.

At work, 1 with DIS in it, probably 10 total with everything else. We all have areas of interest at work that we are required to monitor, one of mine is Disney. So not only does the boss know I am on DIS at work, he requires me to be on it.

One for every thread I want to read. I go down the list, open each thread in a new tab. I then go through and read each thread, post if warranted and then close that tab.

Generally I open the community board and scroll down opening each thread that looks interesting in new tabs. Then I go through and look at the tabs and close them as I finish. Usually don't have time to look at more than the interesting threads on the first page though so I miss way more than I read.

I often have many windows open too, switching back and forth. Usually only one of them is the DIS related, the CB, but sometimes I'll have a second DIS window open as well, like the DIS Theme Park Strategy board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter