When you were a kid

It was either Harrison Ford because of Star Wars, or Will Smith. My imaginary friend was Han Solo, I wasn't very imaginative :lmao:

Mine was David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider. :rotfl2:

DH's was Kristy McNichol.

Ok, so I was 4 when I had that crush.

First crush where I wanted to meet/besweptoffmyfeetby/marry? Well, I was totally obsessed with David Faustino, Bud Bundy on Married With Children. He was THE one for me!

My first crush was John Stamos, back in his General Hospital days. I don't have any Tiger Beat posters of his anymore but I still think he is pretty hot.

Leif Garrett (have you seen him lately, though? :scared: ) and Rick Springfield (still hot!). :lovestruc

:lmao: at all the "Tiger Beat" references!

Will Robinson from Lost in Space (Billy Mummy), I even wrote him a letter! :love:

The first that I can remember is Tia Carrere, I saw Wayne's World in the theater and I became instantly obsessed with her.

Johnny Carson from The Tonight Show. I remember telling my mother I was going to marry him. :sad2:

mine was Wil Wheton - Wesley Crusher on Star Trek
I didn't get to have a poster of him - shared a room with my sister & she had all of the spots taken (dad would only let us hang posters on the doors) so I didn't get too if I did she would tear them up just to be mean & I would be starting a fight (how I started fights I still haven't figured out) since I put something up

I really want to say Jack Wild (from HR Pufnstuf). But David Cassidy was probably my longest crush.

Mine was Bobby Sherman.

20fox.jpg

Me too! I was so mad that my Mom wouldn't let me go to a concert when I was in 6th grade. Of course my life was over since I couldn't go. LOL

Then Donny came along and it was Bobby who?

Andy Gibb. And Scott Colomby. Loved him. He was in One Dat at a Time and Caddyshack

I just looked him up. Oh my. I didn't realize how old he was when I had a crush on him.

When I was very young, my heart belonged to Spock, but I knew I wanted to marry Kirk, as Kirk was a Captain and Spock was only a first officer. (Hey, I was 4 at the time!) That lasted until I was about 7 when I became infatuated with Buddy Ebsen in Barnaby Jones and Jack Klugman in Quincy M.E.

Somewhere in middle school, I discovered Abraham Lincoln and Francis Marion and those were my real adolescent crushes, although I kept my crush on Spock into my college years.

Of course, I did have a certain sweet spot for Pierce Brosnan. Even today, I don't think I'd kick him out of my bed for eating crackers

Oh..he is my adult crush still. He is a tie between him and Clooney but Pierce I think wins out by a slight margin due to the accent.

mine was Wil Wheton - Wesley Crusher on Star Trek
I didn't get to have a poster of him - shared a room with my sister & she had all of the spots taken (dad would only let us hang posters on the doors) so I didn't get too if I did she would tear them up just to be mean & I would be starting a fight (how I started fights I still haven't figured out) since I put something up

I didn't know who Will was until I saw "Big Bang Theory".... he is quite adorable!

First tv crush was Donny Osmond when I was 8. I could not miss Donny & Marie and had to have these dolls when the came out.
donnyandmarie_thumb3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter