when you take ny-bahamas do u get disney tickets?

jacksmom2009

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering when you do the 8 day bahama cruise from ny. when you dock in port canaveral. do they give you passes and transportation to disney world?

Yes they do. You get park hoppers and transportation for everyone in your party.

Everyone on that itinerary is given a 1 day park hopper pass and transportation to and from WDW.

MJ

What happens if you don't use one of the passes? Is it only good for that day? We are going on a cruise in June and Flying to WDW in October. Would I be able to use the pass in October?

What happens if you don't use one of the passes? Is it only good for that day? We are going on a cruise in June and Flying to WDW in October. Would I be able to use the pass in October?

Don't know if anyone has the answer to that yet...best to call DCL and see....but they might not even know yet!!!

MJ

No, you can't. If you try to do an online booking on the DCL site, click on the itinerary and there is an asterisk stating the tickets are only good on the day you're in Port Canaveral.

No, you can't. If you try to do an online booking on the DCL site, click on the itinerary and there is an asterisk stating the tickets are only good on the day you're in Port Canaveral.

Thanks for that info!

MJ

Am I the only one disappointed in this? I just can't believe that they are assuming that everyone wants to take a bus to WDW and are certainly building it into the cost. While I love WDW, I would have no interest in going for a single day in the summer (peak time, hot weather). I'm sure it will be wonderful to hang on an empty ship (or explore the Kennedy Space Center), but then I would feel like I am paying for something that I didn't use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter