• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When you stayed at WL...

Just got back...

Room 2113

View of Interior Courtyard where Creek comes out of the Lobby...VERY CLOSE to Lobby, VERY close to Door that goes out to Bridge, lookout, RF and pool. LOVED this room..and I loved being on the "ground" floor...you could sit and watch the creek unobstructed ( no railings )....One queen and bunkbeds..WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE THIS ROOM AGAIN!!!

Thanks, Cindy for starting this thread and to everyone who has posted your room info. This will give us some options when we check-in at the Lodge later this year!!!:wave2:

Ok, just subscribing to this thread as I just booked our first WDW vacation and am staying at the WL!! I can't wait!

What are our chances in November 6-13 of getting a non-smoking bunkbed room?

Originally posted by Lambert808
Ok, just subscribing to this thread as I just booked our first WDW vacation and am staying at the WL!! I can't wait!

wen I booked my room this morning, that's exactly what I requested on my reservation. non-smoking and with bunk beds :)

Originally posted by Lambert808

That is a good time to go...Should be pretty low crowds..I would call the Central Reservations Office back and have them note your reservation that you want Bunkbeds. It is not a guarentee, but it will be noted.

Head over to the WL FAQ #4 thread for details about the Lodge.. and Good Luck!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=509975

We were there the last week of January, and fell in love with the place!

We were upgraded to a woodsview room, 4018, and we had an excellent view of the otter pond, the fireworks and the castle. We also had very convenient access to RF, and the boat docks.

I don't think I could have asked for better!

We stayed at POR the last week of March (WL was full of spring breakers, LOL), and had a good time, but I realized that WL spoiled me for anywhere else, LOL!

We're going back for 5/15-20, and staying in as close to that same room as possible.

Oh, and it had 2 queen beds, which was fine for DH and myself, but we will have the girls with us this time, so we may ask for bunk beds. Crossing my fingers!

Originally posted by CaliforniaDreaming
I just went thru and wrote down a bunch of room numbers, it seems that for 4075 I'm getting 2 queens or 1 king. Can someone confirm? Thanks! ;)

We had rooms 4077 and 4075. 4075 was a king and 4077 was 2 queens. These rooms are on the bottom of the U and right off the lobby.

I also love the WL and just returned from 2 nd stay there. The 1st time we stayed, we were on 6th floor and had great view. I do not remember rn. We just got back from 2nd stay and I did not like 2nd floor 2018 and 2020 at all. The toilets were so loud that they would wake you up each morning, you didn't even have to set alarm and it was hard to sleep at night because of noise. I dont know if it was from next door or above. Just request upper floor room 6 or 7 and you'll be fine.

I was afraid of toilets too when I was in Room 2113, but never heard them..Once in awhile we heard the people next door shower but that was it.

Now when I was in Room 4067 in the bottom of the V or "Bears Face" I heard the bathroom door banging all night...I slept with cotton in my ears cause it was making me batty!!!

I will look up the bunkbed rooms for you Momelie...Be right back

Ok...Room 6012 has a view of the castle, otter pond and bunkbeds

Room 5012 is just below, has bunkbeds but the castle might be blocked from the trees...I had room 5014 and could see the castle..on this last trip someone had 5010 and they could see the castle, so I think you would be ok with 5012!

California Dreaming
The Database has Room 4073 and 5073 as King Rooms..

Hi

we were room 3163, courtyard view right above trout pass pool bar. excelent rom and we were able to see the electrical water show from the balcony

Bumping!...Hoping others will add their room numbers, location and experience!!:wave2:

Stayed at the Lodge 5/7- 5/14. Had a non smoking room. 1 queen and bunk beds. Room 1156 courtyard view (free upgrade from woods). Right across from quiet pool. Loved this room!

What was your room number? Room # 7046

What view did you have? Booked a Woods View recieved a Woods View just a little higher then expected. We were upgraded to Concierge Level at the request of Guest Service Manager Mr. Mark Newman, I had meet Mr. Newman the day before at a small WL DIS MEET.

What were the bed arrangements? Room had 2 Queen size beds.

Smoking or Non-smoking? Non-Smoking

What did you especially like about the location of the room? Being able to watch Wishes and the Monorail entering and exiting the Contemporary Resort Oh, and the otter pond but I had to look way down to see it.
View from Balcony Room 7046
f861b142.jpg

We had room # 4042, standard view (smokehouse and generators plus a bit of a pond and lots of roof), non-smoking with 2 beds (queen, I think)

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We stayed at WL 6/4-6/6.

What was your room number? 3149

What view did you have? Courtyard View of the pool slide, pool, geyser and a little of the lagoon

What were the bed arrangements? bunk beds

Non-smoking, but the hallway smeeled strongly of cigarette smoke when we arrived.

What did you especially like about the location of the room? The room was close to ice and a bank of elevators that went to the ground floor - and out to the pool. I could sit ont he balcony and watch my kids at the pool.

Hi everybody! My family and I will be staying at the WL(first timers)7/18-7/25. We booked courtyard view and got the 7/5 package. I requested that we look out over Silver Creek Falls from the 4th or 5th floor understanding that there are no guarantees. I am beginning to wonder though about the beds in the rooms. My 2 DS's are 19 and 16 and 6'3" and 6'4".............definitely not bunk bed material! Do you think I should call and point this out to CRO or take a chance that we will get 2 double beds. I would appreciate any advice.:wave2:

OaksPAC, :wave:

If you didn't request Bunk Beds there won't be a problem, The rooms have Queen size beds...just make sure you tell the CM when your checking in that is what you want. Please check out the Thread below:

The New (Part 4) WL FAQ Thread...

For any additional questions about The Wilderness Lodge The first page has some cool information on the Lodge then followed by questions people have asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter