When you grow up, where do you want to live?

I've lived so close to NYC my whole life. I'm not sure what I want to do completely right now, but as much as the city is my second favorite place in the world (with WDW being the first ;) ), I think I'd like a change for a while. Besides, I want to go to college my last two years at Cal State Long Beach, so after I graduate...I don't know where I'll want to live, back home in NY, or where I am in California. It depends on so many things, like jobs, where my family is (they want to come with me to California, just because they love it there), and who I'll meet along the way. Many different factors :)

I would love to live in the US. LA, NY, or Florida. Suits me perfectly! But I must admit if that happened i'd have to be a millionare cos i'd want all my family there too!

If I become an author and I get enough money my first choice is to move to Edinburgh, Scotland.
The pictures I've seen are gorgeous.
I've wanted to live there for about 2 years.

If I don't become an author I'm planning on working in the video game industry or working at WDW, so I'd be moving to Florida and probably to Orlando.

I'll swap with ya! ;) I live about 2-3 hours away from Edinburgh.

Why Galway? Just wondering...

Because I went to Galway on my trip to Ireland and I really liked it, it was beautiful. But I'd have to probably go with Dublin if I was realistically going to move there. But I just loved Ireland.

i want to live in austin
london
new york city
L.A.
and boston
i love to move
isn't that weird
but my family never moves
i just love the thrill of like starting over and meeting new people :goodvibes

Hmmm...Ideally, I'd die to live in Paris, it is just SO beautiful and amazing.
(maybe i'll get there someday...who knows where my french major will take me!)

I'd also like to live in L.A for a while...just to try out the whole acting thing hehe.

And of course, once I'm rich enough, I'd love to live in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. (it'll happen :rolleyes: )

I'm DYING to get out of my town though. It is disgusting. UGH.
I want to move downtown (toronto) ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter