When you go to work tomorrow

2 months.

Before that I worked in the same place for 17 years. Then I took 10 years off to raise the kids. I just started back to work Aug. 11th.

11 years, 2 months this time around. The first time was 11 years, 1 month before I quit to be home with three little boys. Friends I started this job with right out of college have all passed the 30 yr mark and are retiring. I'm bummed it's not me - yet!

This month marks my 3rd year for my current job. For my husband 43 years and counting! 12 minute commute for him. 45 for me.

About 29 years...until this Fri. then I'm done , gone, put a fork in me , I'm retired. :yay:

Last may was 15 years in the building where I work. I changed jobs in March, but moved from the second floor to the first floor.

I had a coworker who worked in the same building for 27 years.

8 years-and it's a 2 minute drive(literally) 6 blocks.
If I walk, it's 1 block, walk through the park, another block, and I'm there. 5 minutes.
Best commute ever.

27 years. I've worked for the company longer than that, but they moved office buildings 27 years ago.

This time since Jan 2014. Been with the company 17 years and actually trained at this location, worked there all of 2002 and a few months in 2010 between working at some of our other locations. Not giving this one up again til I retire. It's only 4 miles from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter