when you go to WDW

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
when you go to WDW how many times do you go to each park:goodvibes

Hard to remember. My family gets the Park Hopper and we usually do two parks a day: one in the morning, one at night. We usually stay 7 nights with a 7-day ticket so if I had to guess:

Magic Kingdom: 2.5 days
Epcot:1.5 days
Hollywood Studios: 1.5 days
Animal Kingdom:1.5 days

This is just a rough guess because we hop so much it's hard to remember exactly.

when you go to WDW how many times do you go to each park:goodvibes

Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and EPCOT 2 days each. And we don't go to Animal Kingdom anymore. This time we might go once though, and minus a day off of another park.

We got to magic kingdom twice and all the rest of the parks once!! We just love magic kingdom so much :) <3

:wave2: It depends how long we go for! If we go for two weeks we do Magic Kingdom twice, Hollywood Studios once, Epcot twice, Animal Kingdom once.
When we go for three weeks this year we are gonna do Magic Kindgdom three times, Hollywood Studios Twice, Epcot two are three times and Animal Kingdom still once. :goodvibes

When I go at the end of August, we stay for like 18 days, so we don't do the parks everyday, we take like 2-3 days off enjoying our hotel and the pool, and visit other resorts as well! And we're Annual Passholders! (sometimes we go to 2 parks a day)

Magic Kingdom: 4
Epcot: 4-5
Animal Kingdom: 3
HS: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter