• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When would you go and why?

Out of the 4 choices, when would you go to Disney and why?

• Week of Easter

• Week of Halloween

• Week of Thanksgiving

• Week before Christmas

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would go in Thanksgiving because there arent alot of people around and you can see all the X-mas decorations, you can get on most rides without a long wait. Plus the weather is great so all in all its the best time to go. Good Luck :thumbsup2 :banana:

Halloween! Less crowded and cooler temps. Christmas would be awesome for the decorations, but the crowds are pretty bad. Easter - been there, done that, never again. Way too crowded.

I would go the week of Halloween, because it would be less crowded of the 4 choices and it would be cooler. I will go someday when the Christmas decorations are up, just not close to Thanksgiving or Christmas themselves.

I chose week of Halloween because of lower crowds.

My next choice would be week of Thanksgiving because you can see the Christmas decorations.

Easter week would probably have the warmest weather.

I believe Christmas is becoming more crowded than Easter week.

I figure the crowds will be bad regardless, unless everyone stays home for Christmas! It would be a very magical Christmas!

Yet another vote for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, and why not spend it at my favorite place on Earth? :)

I voted for the week before Christmas, since everything is decorated so beautifully and there's also the Candlelight Processional.

My other vote would be in October, since I've never been that time of year before and would love to go then.

Though I love Disney at Halloween, I had to vote for Christmas time! It is just so beautiful. I can't wait to go this December, though I opt for the 1st or 2nd week rather than the week before Christmas.

We normally go the first two week in Dec, because of the low crowds and cost is also down for DVC points.

I always wanted to see Disney World at Christmas time, but will wait until kids are grown -up and it will be the wife and I. :goodvibes

I'd go the week before Christmas because in all my trips, I've never been to MVMCP or the CP at Epcot. I want to do those more than the rest of it. I wouldn't go in expecting to get tons done in the parks - that wouldn't be the point.

But, I'd like to have Thanksgiving dinner at the LTT, too. :)

I want it all!!!!! :)

WOW, thanks for all the replies so far!
We have a November 2007 trip planned but now we're thinking of going Dec. '07 instead. Our kids get the week of Thanksgiving off from school so that's ideal but if we go the week before Christmas they'll only miss 2 days. Plus we can see all the decorations, CP, MVMCP & Osborne lights.
Do you think crowds are the same Thanksgiving week vrs Week prior to Xmas?

Wish I could just go Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas :banana:
I too want it all!! :rotfl:

I would go the week before Christmas. We love being there at that time of year. The crowds are pretty good and everything is decorated so beautiful.

DreaminDisney said:
Do you think crowds are the same Thanksgiving week vrs Week prior to Xmas?

For some reason I thought you meant the week OF Christmas. I think the week before Christmas would be a great time to go. I would "think" that there may be less crowds at that time than during Thanksgiving week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter