When will they add the rest of Sept park hours?

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
:)They only have the park hours listed for Sept. 1. We will be there from Aug 30 to Sept 7 and am trying to plan our ADRs. When will they show the rest of the month park hours? I see in Aug they switched around the EMH schedule from what it used to be so I am very anxious to see the calendar to know whats going on!

If you click on the Sept 1 listing you can go forward from there. Just select next day and it will show all the days of your stay. Thinking they may not have put out the full calendar yet as they have not finalized the entire month.

I have all of the hours for September. Unless they took the calendar off, I put in my entire stream of dates and they came up, including September. The only thing I don't see is if there are any MNSSHP's scheduled during that week. We are going from 8/29 - 9/5

I have all of the hours for September. Unless they took the calendar off, I put in my entire stream of dates and they came up, including September. The only thing I don't see is if there are any MNSSHP's scheduled during that week. We are going from 8/29 - 9/5

I and some others on the board are think the MNSSHP will be on the days that Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm.:confused3

I and some others on the board are think the MNSSHP will be on the days that Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm.:confused3

I was a bit confused because the crowd calendar from touringplans had what looked like random dates for MNSSHP and they did not coincide with the park hours. So far, only one day is the park closing at 7:00 during our trip. :thumbsup2 Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter