When will the TV episode air?

jwann

<font color=FF00CC>Have a ~*~*~ Pixie Dust ~*~*~ k
I've been gone for a week and the search feature isn't working -
Can anyone tell me when the episode of "Life according to Jim" that was filmed on DCL this month will air? Or if there's already a thread about how the filming went, etc. would someone give me the link?
Thanks so much!

Originally posted by jwann
I've been gone for a week and the search feature isn't working -
Can anyone tell me when the episode of "Life according to Jim" that was filmed on DCL this month will air? Or if there's already a thread about how the filming went, etc. would someone give me the link?
Thanks so much!

I received an e-mail Friday morning from someone that was on the Magic this past week. Here is part of that e-mail:

Andy -

Here's sending you some warm Caribbean weather. I'm on the Magic this week with the According to Jim television production. It's going great! Today we'll be at Castaway Cay and we all know how wonderful that can be.

From what I have read, I believe that the segments from the taping will be shown the last week of February and the first week in March, we'll have to keep an eye out for upcoming announcements.

I'll be on the cruise from 2/21 through 2/28. Meybe they will show it on the ship.

Lisa

According to an insert that came along with DD's Disney Card bill the episodes will air on Tuesday, February 24 and Tuesday, March 2.

Hope this helps.
fran

Just back from the Western filming with JIM according to Disney.

Good and bad. The good was you saw the crew all over the ship. but for the most part they stayed out of your way. They never actually roped off areas, just asked people to stand back or keep walking.

We made it into Castaway only because they were filming. That was real interesting. I was told that the radio message usually comes across under the high winds we are not coming in. A fake attempt is made and the boat shoots into a day at sea. Friday they were told "We HAVE to make it in!" Some people have the clout!

If I had a choice in the future I would not pick to be on a ship with 400 film crew. Spa and palos were mystically filled with VIP's hmm wonder who they were???

Can't wait to see the program. It should be fun. They filmed the deck party sailaway, Key west in captain tonys, Cayman island they took over the goofy pool. (not happy since we were stuck on the boat seas too high) . Castaway cay wedding?

They have a picture of Jim Belushi and Courtney-Thorne Smith who plays his wife in the current People magazine (with Trista and Ryan on the cover--again). They mention the perks you get for working for ABC/Disney--Belushi got tickets to two bowl games--and that now they were treating their families to a "10 day cruise to the Bahamas and Key West". "10 days?" DH asks. I don't think so, unless they are going next Christmas! But I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Robin M.

Myebe the 10 days c omes from the 7 days on the Magic and then heading over for 3 days on the Wonder?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter