When will QR have a special Disney cashout?

wisconsinmom

DIS Veteran
Hasn't it been a while since QR did a special disney cashout? I'm almost up to $150 in my account and I'm trying to decide if I should cashout or wait for a special. My trip isn't until August so I have time, but I just like to have the giftcards in my little hands.

Anyone have any guesses?

I've been wondering the same thing! :banana: I have close to $100 plus I am waiting for a $25 credit for a cc signup! I can't remember when the last special cashout was but I think it was quite a while ago..

What was the special cash out?
I'm not sure if these were the correct amounts, but it worked something like this: you could cash out for a $25 Disney Gift Card for only $24, a $50 GC for $48, etc. I hope QR has one of these soon. (SunshineRewards had one not too long ago but I did not have enough to take advantage of it.)

I wrote Dmitry a couple of months ago about this. He said something to the effect that there hasn't been much calling for Disney GC's and he wasn't sure when he'd be running another special.:sad1:

I'd like to see it happen!! :thumbsup2 We may stay at the Polynesian this fall so any extra penny I can make would help!!

That's what I am saving my money for! I am up to $139. If we can just find a good deal on airfare, we are going in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter