• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will November 2020 official park hours be posted ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
If we stay with our plans to go this November 2020 - our ADR date is in the beginning of May
I would like to know the park hours before I make an ADR - so we know about what park we will be in most likely
Anyone have a kink to them ?
Thank you

I don't know when they will be released, but your reservations are super easy to change if you need to. You can make some now just in case and then you can change it according to the hours when they're released. 🤷‍♀️

Disney posts park hours and EMHs on their website on a rolling 190 day basis. Obviously those hours are just “base” hours and are subject to change later on closer to the month in question (except for places like Epcot, which never really change except in rare cases). MK will typically see the most substantial hours changes from the base hours.

The hours posted on a rolling basis will cover most of your basic planning needs at the 180 mark, generally speaking. Always have to keep an eye on things closer to your trip though.

I’m going thru the same thing!! I am working off of past calendars and trying to work it out. not every day will be exactly the same but should be pretty close. Hopefully I will only have to tweak a little bit! The only thing I did notice is that in the past, the week of the 15th, they normally have a xmas party Sunday night and then Tuesday night, according to the release party dates for the coming November, the parties will be on Monday night and Tuesday night. So the MK times will be different for that Sunday and Monday!! I didn’t notice any other weeks with the changes but I really didn’t pay attention because I am going the week of the 15th. But I have pretty much got all my ADRs worded out, hopefully won’t have to change any but by the time the actual calendar comes out, if I do have to make any changes I will have a couple of days to change the few I need to change!! But good luck to you!

The hours for November 1 to 4, which are the furthest days appearing on the calendar as of today (April 28, 2020) say "Schedule Unavailable". All of October is posted, but NOTHING in November. This is unacceptable as my 180 ADR day is this Friday May 1. The 190 day rolling calendar theory is broken. Are the rumors true? Are they not opening the parks til 2021???

The hours for November 1 to 4, which are the furthest days appearing on the calendar as of today (April 28, 2020) say "Schedule Unavailable". All of October is posted, but NOTHING in November. This is unacceptable as my 180 ADR day is this Friday May 1. The 190 day rolling calendar theory is broken. Are the rumors true? Are they not opening the parks til 2021???

Yeah, I noticed they stopped being added past 10/31 a few days ago.

Could be a glitch. Could be the people responsible for running these things are furloughed. Could be them stopping the normal 190 rolling hours for whatever reason they see fit. No one really knows.

There is a once-in-a-century pandemic going on. Everyone, including Disney, is taking life day by day.

Last edited:
If you are undecided between two parks you could book reservations in each park and then once hours are released and you know where you are going just cancel what you don't need. Don't hold on to these reservations for too long as other will want them. This is the best tactic i could suggest when we really don't know what is going on 6 months out. You can book reservations as close as an hour and 15 minutes apart - so for lunch you could book a 12:00 reservation in one park and a 1:15 in another. If the times are too close the system will alert you to cancel one, but i'm pretty sure the hour & 15 minutes is a sufficient difference.

If you are undecided between two parks you could book reservations in each park and then once hours are released and you know where you are going just cancel what you don't need. Don't hold on to these reservations for too long as other will want them. This is the best tactic i could suggest when we really don't know what is going on 6 months out. You can book reservations as close as an hour and 15 minutes apart - so for lunch you could book a 12:00 reservation in one park and a 1:15 in another. If the times are too close the system will alert you to cancel one, but i'm pretty sure the hour & 15 minutes is a sufficient difference.

Thank you. This is very helpful. This is what we will have to do for our trip when we make our ADR's Monday as we won't know the hours for our trip

This is also throwing a wrench into some park ADRs. Fantasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages don't exist for any days in November yet, and you can't even search for a reservation time in HS after 5:30pm or AK after 5pm.

This is also throwing a wrench into some park ADRs. Fantasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages don't exist for any days in November yet, and you can't even search for a reservation time in HS after 5:30pm or AK after 5pm.

Hmmm. Very Interesting. But other parks and resorts, evening reservations are available?

Hmmm. Very Interesting. But other parks and resorts, evening reservations are available?

It seems to vary. Looking at November 2...

I can book the Rose & Crown dining package for 8pm
For regular Rose & Crown, I can search as late as 9pm but the latest reservation available is 7:40pm.
For Chefs de France, the latest I can search is 6pm and the latest reservation available is 5:40pm.

For Be Our Guest, the latest I can search is 5:30pm, and the latest reservation available is 5:45pm.

Assorted searches outside the parks:
Ohana has no dinner availability.
Kona Cafe, California Grill, Yachtsman, and Boma all appear to have normal dinner availability.

Last edited:
It seems to vary. Looking at November 2...

I can book the Rose & Crown dining package for 8pm
For regular Rose & Crown, I can search as late as 9pm but the latest reservation available is 7:40pm.
For Chefs de France, the latest I can search is 6pm and the latest reservation available is 5:40pm.

For Be Our Guest, the latest I can search is 5:30pm, and the latest reservation available is 5:45pm.

Assorted searches outside the parks:
Ohana has no dinner availability.
Kona Cafe, California Grill, Yachtsman, and Boma all appear to have normal dinner availability.

Thank you for the info. Seems pretty normal. I guess we will just wait and see what happens. I was hoping they would be posted today, since it is May 1, but it looks like they won't be posted until people go back to work, which makes total sense

The in-park dining availability doesn't seem normal to me. We're a couple days away from Nov 1 falling in the normal 180 day window, though, so hopefully things start to firm up. I don't really understand why they would be using November as some sort of cutoff date, but we're in uncharted territory, I suppose.

I just checked again for a reservation for 8pm on Nov 2 and the only options in all of MK, AK, and HS are Sci-FI at 6:25pm and Restaurantosaurus at 7pm. Epcot only has 9 restaurants with availability in that window.

I just checked again for a reservation for 8pm on Nov 2 and the only options in all of MK, AK, and HS are Sci-FI at 6:25pm and Restaurantosaurus at 7pm. Epcot only has 9 restaurants with availability in that window.

Wow. That seems crazy because MK should be open later since there is a MNSSHP on the 2 nights before that, so there should definitely be reservations available at night since they should be open until at least 9.

Additionally, they have not yet released the Food & Wine Festival Dates yet either. It's just a waiting game I guess

I'm taking a bit of a leap here, but...

The last rumors I read were that initially, MK, HS, and AK would reopen, but Epcot would remain closed until later phases of the reopening. Hours would be reduced and no evening performances (fireworks, etc) would run.

Just looking at ADR availability for the parks, I think we can infer that the current plan is for MK, HS, and AK to close at ~6pm with no evening performances, since no HEA/Fant/RoL packages are available. Epcot's currently the outlier, in that some restaurants have availability beyond 6pm and the R&C dining package is still available, but not all restaurants have availability after 6pm. It could be that some restaurants there are reflecting the reduced hours/availability, and others are not. If Epcot isn't even open come November, it's all moot anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter