When will Frontier extend there schedule?

rstamm

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Most of the airlines have extended their schedules but Frontier still only has through August 10.

Today I see they have upgraded their sight but schedule is still till August.

Anyone know when it will be extended?

I guess not many people fly them or just don't know.
I wish they would post that info like SW does.

I've been wondering the same thing. I see the Frontier website went through a bit of an upgrade, but still not taking reservations past Aug 10. At first I thought it was just a Washington-Dulles issue, but looks like it is everywhere Frontier flies. I did just send them an email asking if they could shed some light. If they respond I will pass it along.

I called them last night and was on hold for 1 hour when I finally got a human she said she didn't know and that they don't release that information and to keep checking.
That is so stupid!
Southwest lets you know ahead of time so you can plan on that day and make your reservations, its almost as if the don't care if you book with them and are daring you to book somewhere else.

If you get a response with you email please post!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter