When will Christmas lights be on Cinderella Castle?

cruzstitch

Earning My Ears
Our last day in the park will be November 3. I think some of the Christmas decorations will be up by then, but will the lights be on the castle?

I don't think so, sadly. I believe the last day for the Halloween party is November 1st, and I think the Christmas party starts up the 15th of November, but I may be wrong. It's extremely unlikely the lights will be on the castle(As far is I know- then again, I could be wrong!).

According to wdwent.com, Frozen Holiday Wish begins on November 4th. I don't think they turned on the Castle lights prior to the first Frozen show.

The first MVMCP is November 7th and the lights beginning on the 4th lines up with how the Frozen lighting scheduling began last year.

According to wdwent.com, Frozen Holiday Wish begins on November 4th. I don't think they turned on the Castle lights prior to the first Frozen show.

The first MVMCP is November 7th and the lights beginning on the 4th lines up with how the Frozen lighting scheduling began last year.

We will literally just miss it! Bummer. The last MNSSHP is on Halloween this year, because I had hoped there would be one on 11/1 and there isn't. Oh well, now we have a goal for the next time we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter