• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will Biden step down, and Hilary up?

Cinders

<font color=CC66CC>Is blind to the charms of Simon
Anyone else feel that Biden will put out some fake statement claiming an illness or some other excuse so he can bow out of the VP position. And then endorse Hillary for VP before the elections.

Man I sure hope so, it will be an admission that they can't win, and they are grasping at their last straw.

Why on earth would they do that? Does anyone really think that would help? If anyone should step down it should be Palin and I don't see that happening either.

Why on earth would they do that? Does anyone really think that would help? If anyone should step down it should be Palin and I don't see that happening either.

Why should Palin step down?

I think Obama and Palin should both step down. I can deal with either McCain or Biden, but the other two... :scared1:

I think Biden has more integrity than to go along with such a ploy to deceive the public in such a manner. If McCain wins, I have no doubt that Biden will be one of the first to be willing to work with the administration in a bipartisan fashion.

Why should Palin step down?

You must be new here. :rolleyes: There are a lot of threads that have already discussed the fact that she seems ill prepared for the job. Now I am sure you disagree with that but I see no need to have that discussion all over again.

You must be new here. :rolleyes: There are a lot of threads that have already discussed the fact that she seems ill prepared for the job. Now I am sure you disagree with that but I see no need to have that discussion all over again.

Nope she's been on since Feb 2006 and has over 1000 posts ;)

I've been on for years and I have the same question, why should she? McCain/Palin numbers are up :thumbsup2

Excuse me, new here? I don't think so.

She should step down because there are threads that discuss she can't be VP?

Obama might as well step down since there are the same threads about him.

Obama is seriously the least qualified person to be running for President in probably forever. Get off your Sarah Palin Bashing. Her affect as VP nominee is none that this nation has ever seen, seriously. But then again, that might be why you want her to drop out.

Hillary ain't gonna hitch herself to a loser. I bet she's been having champagne cocktails on a nightly basis since Palin was announced. I imagine being dissed by Obama was almost worth it so she could watch him squirm and sputter these past 2 weeks.

Nope she's been on since Feb 2006 and has over 1000 posts ;)

I've been on for years and I have the same question, why should she? McCain/Palin numbers are up :thumbsup2

I am a He...no offense taken though.;)

So condescending. Are you in charge? Charlie Gibson, is that you? :wave2:

He will never step down, but thanks for your concern

Hillary ain't gonna hitch herself to a loser. I bet she's been having champagne cocktails on a nightly basis since Palin was announced. I imagine being dissed by Obama was almost worth it so she could watch him squirm and sputter these past 2 weeks.

I agree with her enjoying the fact Palin was chosen but don't you think that if Obama went begging back to her she'd go for VP with him? I mean just in case something would ever happen and she'd then be in line for the Presidency? Not to mention if the party put the screws to Obama and told him he had no chance of winning without Hillary; don't you think she'd step up "for the good of the party?"

I agree with her enjoying the fact Palin was chosen but don't you think that if Obama went begging back to her she'd go for VP with him? I mean just in case something would ever happen and she'd then be in line for the Presidency? Not to mention if the party put the screws to Obama and told him he had no chance of winning without Hillary; don't you think she'd step up "for the good of the party?"

No. The collapse of his campaign at the very moment it became a contest suggests that an Obama presidency will be weak and ineffective. He really is an empty suit. All doubt about that has been erased, now, for voters and for Hillary. If she hooks up with him, she either loses in November, or goes down as the VP to a disastrous one-term president. It's a lose-lose for her. Better that she stays in the Senate and runs against Palin in 2012. Plus, though it horrifies me to say so, I suspect McCain will offer her some sort of cabinet post — health and human services, maybe, or HUD, Labor or Energy. She'll earn her crossing party lines bones, and position herself for a future run at the presidency.

Gee, wasn't he supposed to step down last week? Could've sworn someone predicted it already. :rolleyes:

Time to move onto the next rumor! Nice try though.

Gee, wasn't he supposed to step down last week? Could've sworn someone predicted it already. :rolleyes:

Time to move onto the next rumor! Nice try though.

But on Wednesday Biden is quoted as saying

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice-president of the United States of America. Let's get that straight."
He then goes on to defend her. :confused3

I couldn't care less if he does or doesn't step down but why go to the trouble of defending her and there is the fact Obama lunched with Bill Clinton, again why bother?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter