When when can I

MEdisneyfan

Earning My Ears
I have a package for April 2016. We have a room only booked the night before our package starts as we arrive late. Can I book 180+ from the room only or do I have to wait for 180 from my package start date.

You'll only be able to book for the length of the reservation at the 180 day mark for each. So, you'll have to wait.

We are also travelling in April and tomorrow is our 180 day mark. This is our first time making ADRs so I'm wondering how it works. The online calendar only shows the first date bookings are open, how can I book for the rest of our stay (the 180 +10). I want to be ready first thing tomorrow!
Many thanks :)

We are also travelling in April and tomorrow is our 180 day mark. This is our first time making ADRs so I'm wondering how it works. The online calendar only shows the first date bookings are open, how can I book for the rest of our stay (the 180 +10). I want to be ready first thing tomorrow!
Many thanks :)

Once your on your 180 day mark the calendar will open for you for your days + forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter