• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When was the last time you got hit on? Mine was today

i got hit on about a week ago by one of the kids who works in the same building as me (in a different lab though). he told me i was "wicked gorgeous", can you tell i live in massachusetts? i keep telling my boyfriend that i want him to propose because i want people to realize they have no chance (ie. the engagement ring). haha.

My 4 yr old DS just wacked me in the head with his Chicken Little bat.

Does that count? :rotfl2:

Wednesday morning - 3:30 am to be specific. I politely rolled over, peeled an eyelid open and said to DH "You've GOT to be kidding me" and rolled right back over... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

my4kids said:
January 1993
OMG too funny..

Mine was yesterday....2 construction workers, looking good ladies!! LOL :rotfl:

Disney Doll said:
My DH says that once he had the "Ring of Ownership" as you call it, he got hit on more.

Hmm. Is it that some women think married men are "safe"? Or is it the old forbidden fruit thing?

Not me, but my mom who is 63yo always gets hit on by older Filipino men. Many times in front of us - her 4 kids and we're all in our 30s.

:confused3

BTW she is in Hawaii.

grlpwrd said:
Not me, but my mom who is 63yo always gets hit on by older Filipino men. Many times in front of us - her 4 kids and we're all in our 30s.

:confused3

BTW she is in Hawaii.

That's strange. I usually get hit on (or stared at, at least) by Hispanic men. :confused3

Every day I get Hit On my DH... :goodvibes

He goes out of his way to tell me he loves me.. calls me and checks up on me.. buys me roses for no reasons.. brings home an extra cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee when he stops off on his way home from work.. :love:
and grops me when he kisses me goodnight :rotfl:

I guess when he stops hitting on me.. I should start to worry huh??

Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00am to 1:00pm. :smooth:

I work at a place that's swarming with male employees in their early twenties. Three of them routinely hit on me, even though I'm old enough to be their...uh...favorite young aunt. It's all in good fun, though.

You don't think I go to work for the paycheck, do you? ;)

Liberty Belle said:
That's strange. I usually get hit on (or stared at, at least) by Hispanic men. :confused3
Lol, me too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter