• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When was the last time......a continuation

I don't think I have had a gift certificate in years.....used a gift card today though

When is the last time you ordered something online?

November

When is the last time you hugged someone?

That's right, Nancy, you're not from a small town :teeth:.....we bought my Dad a true gift certificate from our local hardware and a friend of the family a gift certificate from a local restaurant. ;) You have never gotten a gift certificate like that in your life that you remember using?

Wednesday

When was the last time you raked your yard?

Like I said years......gift certificates were used at stores before there were gift cards....but haven't bought or used one in a long time.
I lived in a small town for over 30 years.....but never bought one for anything. Always gift cards for larger places.

couple of weeks, but we are having breakfast for dinner tonight, so will have some

When was the last time you completed a DIY project?

depends on what old is ;) I watched a couple "older" movies this week

When was the last time you wore a hat?

last week

When was the last time you wrote a letter?

Thanks, Jo.......learn something new every day which is good for my brain!!! :rotfl:

Last week

When was the last time you went for a swim in the ocean or lake?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter