When to order DDE card?

Tarheel Tink

Cosmos mariner-destination unknown
I swear if I could get search to work I could get the answer:rolleyes:!

I am going to WDW on 12/9/07, first week of May 2008 and again 12/7/08. I am an AP owner and would like opinions on when to actually order the card to
get the best value out of it?
TIA!:)

If you order late November I am sure it will be valid until Dec 31st 2008, they usually give 13 months on the card. If the card doesn't arrive before you go you can arrange to collect a temporary card at GS at the front of Epcot.

Claire ;)

I have heard that on November 1 there will be new rules and restrictions regarding the use of the DDE card. I have no idea what they are. So you may want to update your information before you purchase to make sure it is still cost effective for you.

Thanks for the replies and the heads up on the changes coming! I really appreciate it.
:)

I ordered my DDE card on 9/4 for my 10/5 trip and recieved it yesterday. The expiration date is 10/31/08.

Hope that helps??:confused:

I called today to order my DDE card.

She told me if I waited to order it on or after 10/08/07, that it would expire on 11/30/08.

I was tempted, but didn't want to chance it, since the dreaded November change is coming. Wonder what it is? :confused3

Hopefully the changes don't involve my having to change my December ADRs!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter