When to order bottled water?

kycanonist

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney a week from today. Since Monday is Memorial Day and I'm not sure if that is counted as a "business day" when should I order my water from Costco to be delivered to the resort. It says 2-3 business days. I want it to get there on Friday so that it's definitely there for us when we get there. Will ordering it on Monday be too late, do you think?

You should be fine with Monday, although after buying a brita filtering bottle, I won't be going the bottled water route again. The park water makes me gag, but between that bottle and the CS water, it's SO much easier to just carry one bottle into the park, and have filtered water whenever I want it!

We get the bottled water b/c my kids like to add the little packages of lemonade to it and my DH likes to add the gatorade packages to it... you know, the little single serve things you pour into the water bottle and shake up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter