When to go between mid-april and early may?

cuethemusic

Mouseketeer
My family is trying to plan our trip and we want to go sometime between mid-april and the first week of may. I've been combing the boards but a lot of what i've seen is dependent on easter (which is much earlier this year) and grad nights (which aren't happening this year!). We have been thinking about the last week of april or into the first week of may, but i'm open to earlier. Sooo, i'm asking you guys for advice and personal experiences. We are mostly concerned about wait times for rides. Any advice is appreciated!

We are going last week of April and I have had no trouble making and changing dinner ressies. That should be a good sign! Keeping my fingers crossed.

We went the first week of May last year and I can say that while it was a little more crowded than our first trip (that one in Sept), we didn't have any long wait times at all anywhere. Dining reservations were very easy to make and we got in everywhere I wanted for the dining times I wanted, etc. We're planning on going again about the same time next year, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter