When to enter MK for evening EMH

sleepymouse

DIS Veteran
We are going to be in Epcot before heading over to MK for evening EMH from midnight-2am. We have a dinner ADR at Via Napoli at 8:30 and are free when we are done eating. With parades at 9pm and 11pm and wishes at 10pm, when would be best to try and enter MK?

We are going to be in Epcot before heading over to MK for evening EMH from midnight-2am. We have a dinner ADR at Via Napoli at 8:30 and are free when we are done eating. With parades at 9pm and 11pm and wishes at 10pm, when would be best to try and enter MK?

If you don't want to see any of the MK evening events, arrive at 10:45PM.

Head into MK bypassing Main Street either via the INSIDE of the Main Street shops
(they are internally connected) or use the "behind Main Street bypass" if the CMs have it open.

They opened new exits (behind the main street shops near Tomorrowland) when we were there and so Main street wasn't like it used to be. It was so much better. Go whenever you are done in EPCOT. Enjoy

They opened new exits (behind the main street shops near Tomorrowland) when we were there and so Main street wasn't like it used to be. It was so much better. Go whenever you are done in EPCOT. Enjoy

I mentioned that route in my first post.
But, it is not something that is always available.
Plus, that does not eliminate the crush of guests flooding through the tunnels under the Main Street RR station.

I mentioned that route in my first post.
But, it is not something that is always available.
Plus, that does not eliminate the crush of guests flooding through the tunnels under the Main Street RR station.

All I was trying to say was that the additional way to exit makes a huge difference on Main street. We have been there when you couldn't move on Main street. The area near the RR is nothing to what we have witnessed on Main street. We have been there three times since January and it has been opened every time - I guess it is opened during busy times - when you need it.

If I changed plans a bit and wanted to arrive at MK at around 10:00, just as fireworks are beginning, would we be able to maneuver through shops and then rest of crowd in order to get back into Frontierland/Adventureland?

If I changed plans a bit and wanted to arrive at MK at around 10:00, just as fireworks are beginning, would we be able to maneuver through shops and then rest of crowd in order to get back into Frontierland/Adventureland?

Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter