when to catch bus at disney resort for rope drop

sitkamom

Mouseketeer
It's been almost 8 years since we've visited wdw (sad I know!). Staying at Coronado Springs Mar. 17-23 and wondering how early to be at bus stop to be at front of rope drop. Worried about crowds a bit, so we want to make the most of the mornings. All suggestions greatly appreciated!
TIA!

Keep in mind that each park has their own "opening" procedure. I'm not well versed in all of them but for example MK has the welcome show at around 8:40 so you may want to get there a little earlier. HS was opening and letting people into the first part and then holding them for awhile (AK might have been doing the same?). Last I heard Epcot was still just letting people go when they opened. They also seem to typically open the gates earlier than the listed time.

That being said - my experience has been a little over an hour works for all the parks.

1. MK has the welcome show at around 8:40 so you may want to get there a little earlier.
2. HS was opening and letting people into the first part and then holding them for awhile
3. (AK might have been doing the same?).
4. Last I heard Epcot was still just letting people go when they opened.
5. They also seem to typically open the gates earlier than the listed time.

6. That being said - my experience has been a little over an hour works for all the parks.

1. Agreed.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Nope. They are also now admitting guests early... and holding them before release into the park.
5. This.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter