• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to call for ADRs

Dis-obrn

Mouseketeer
Could someone clear up the quote below? I'm unclear as to when to call for a Dec 2-9 stay. Is it 180 days from the check-in, check-out, or one of these plus 10 days?:confused3 We are DVC members, staying at SSR

"Reservations are available 180 days out and 180 days + 10 for guests staying at a Disney Resort.. (This extra 10 days allows Disney Resort guests to book all of their ADRs on the same phone call as opposed to calling back each day as the 180 day mark passes) Be aware of the 180 mark and make your ADRs."

We were able to book our entire trip's ADR's at the 180 day mark from the day of check-in. I don't know if that's a DVC-only perk or not - but I'd only learned about that feature after we joined DVC. The past couple of years we either waited til the date of check out or had to do them day by day because the CM's on the Dine # were pretty particular about that 180 mark and didn't let us do anything beyond that point. As a DVC member you can call MS and they will take all of your ADR's directly instead of calling the Dine #.

I am pretty sure it is 180 from your check in date. The +10 days allows you to book ADR's for the entire length of your stay assuming you sty 10 days or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter