When to book 2014

I just got back from a disney trip but because of a disney cruise spent only 3 days in disney . That is just way to short for me so I'm planning a birthday trip for my dad and myself the end of jan - feb. I want to book so I get an idea of how much I need to save and I will keep my fingers crossed for deals but is it to early to book now?

eboothecat said:
I just got back from a disney trip but because of a disney cruise spent only 3 days in disney . That is just way to short for me so I'm planning a birthday trip for my dad and myself the end of jan - feb. I want to book so I get an idea of how much I need to save and I will keep my fingers crossed for deals but is it to early to book now?

You can book 499 days out with a room only highest rack rate with the first night deposit.

When rates are released in August (has been earlier the last few years), your rate will be adjusted or you can convert it to a package.

From what I understand, you can call and book room only rates now for the first few months of 2014. I made a reservation for Feb. 2014 a couple of months ago already. They do not show anything available online yet.

But, I was also told that the AAA rates and other discounts come out in the summer so I should call back then and see if I can get a better rate at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter