When this summer should we go???

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disneyland and San Diego this summer. It will be our third trip to DL. We were planning on flying in on June 18, with four days at DL from the 19th to the 22. Now I'm reconsidering because of grad nights. Would June 5-8 be better crowd wise (even with grad nights)? Or should we switch to sometime in July? Last time we went was in June when So Cal passes were blocked and it was great!

July or later if you want to see Carsland. Otherwise the earlier the better.

We are going to Disneyland and San Diego this summer. It will be our third trip to DL. We were planning on flying in on June 18, with four days at DL from the 19th to the 22. Now I'm reconsidering because of grad nights. Would June 5-8 be better crowd wise (even with grad nights)? Or should we switch to sometime in July? Last time we went was in June when So Cal passes were blocked and it was great!
You do know grad nights have changed and the impact will be different (and probably less) than in previous years?

In any case, a benefit of changing to July is that it will give more time for Disney to get Cars Land and Buena Vista Street finished.

I don't think anyone really knows what to expect this summer. With Carsland coming and no one knows when it will open, it is trickier. We always go in July to avoid Socal APs, gradnights, and other random end of school year trips. We are going third week of July and hope it will all be open by then. But will crowds be lower before it opens? Will the Socal AP crowd be there in full force if it isn't open yet? I just don't know. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter