When Target 90%

I called our store and she said I'd have to call tomorrow to find out. Now why couldn't they tell me over the phone. She was really witchy about it too. Don't they know if they're marking it down? Drives me nuts. Not sure if I should just head out there or call first. I want to get the right after 8 if they're doing it.

The employees do not know in advance when it will change, so asking them when will get you nowhere. The girl was probably witchy because everyone has been calling an asking her about it. (i'm not excusing her, she shouldn't have been).
Anyway the best way to find out is call and ask for a price using a DCPI of a known clearance item so you can figure the % off yourself. The people that answer the phone do not alwasy know the current % off either, this way they have to actually check an item instead of just guessing.

Remember some years Target has changed the % in the middle of the day. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before but some stores were reported as going to 90% after noon time.

We still have lots of trees in our store. I went out to garden and the guy out there said they don't go lower since they're having really good sales. I thought...what a load of crap! So maybe it'll go in the next few days, but not sure I'm going to bother going back.

Atlanta seems to be 90 percent today but in past years some of the stores salvaged at 75 percent so it may be hit or miss.

I saw on another board that it is 90% at a few scattered places across the country. That is weird. there are even people reporting that 1 or 2 stores in the same city are at 90 and the others in the same city are at 75:confused3 mine here are at 75. Bummer I go back to work tomorrow from a nice long winter break. I hope my stuff I have scattered is still around tomorrow night:worship:

I saw on another board that it is 90% at a few scattered places across the country. That is weird. there are even people reporting that 1 or 2 stores in the same city are at 90 and the others in the same city are at 75:confused3 mine here are at 75. Bummer I go back to work tomorrow from a nice long winter break. I hope my stuff I have scattered is still around tomorrow night:worship:
Oh shoot, I was wondering where you were from and whether my stores were 90% off. Then I see you're from the same town as me. Guess we have to wait until tomorrow.

Checked our Target this am and stillnot 90% !! I asked and they said they have been wondering too and that they have to wait for corporate to say the word . Girl did say not today!!

I decided to go this morning, glad I did! 90% off! Went to two stores and got $700 worth of stuff! Great day! Found a lot of hidden things..the games, the clean and something gift sets (forget the name), little girl hair accessories, lots of red box, tape, etc.!

Why do people even bother calling? My store had the 75% off signs up still. The employees have NO Idea that answer the phone. Obviously that is the risk you take, but you are better off going into the store yourself.

My Target was 90% off just like the workers told me yesterday. I got the trees I wanted for my front porch for $7 ea plus a lot of other stuff. Got a whole card load for $51. yippee!

just got back mine is still 75% also :headache: sure hope tomorrow is the day b/c I am getting tired of going every day and looking at the same stuff.

BTW for the Richmond person asking mine had no outside stuff. We did have random lights, stockings and every thing else.

Just getting in from a crazy AM. As you said Midlothian is 75% still, but on a crazy whim (sp?) I went over to Forest Hill since last week it went to 75% a day before Midlo - and sure enough it's at 90%!!!!!:thumbsup2 :rotfl: :woohoo: :yay:

I got a TON more stuff!!! Decorations I wouldnt have gotten otherwise and I really do need more to decorate with!:goodvibes (Got gifts - a fondue set for my sister-in-law and found several of the travel size games by looking in the regular toy dept - just as someone suggested! Thanks!) Ahhh....I can rest now!

An FYI - someone I chatted w/ at Target (a guest - not employee) said she'd called this AM and they told her it wasnt 90% yet, when it was. Also, there were signs at the front Xmas display that said "50%" and others in the back at 75% - and then the majority did say 90%, so always scan to be sure!:thumbsup2

Good luck to all!

Birmingham AL area targets are 90%!! At least the 2 I went to...Super target on 280 and the one in Alabaster.

I saved $181!!!!

My Target was 90% off just like the workers told me yesterday. I got the trees I wanted for my front porch for $7 ea plus a lot of other stuff. Got a whole card load for $51. yippee!

Those trees are exactly what I want!! I just called my closest store they are 75%... I called the next store... 90% yikes! just have to wait for my DS2 to wake from his nap..!!

Wish me luck!!:cool1:

Those trees are exactly what I want!! I just called my closest store they are 75%... I called the next store... 90% yikes! just have to wait for my DS2 to wake from his nap..!!

Wish me luck!!:cool1:

Good luck!!!! (I actually ended up getting a cute little tree that sounds like the ones you want, to put in my office - I hadnt planned on it but after hearing you guys talk about how nice they look and then the 90% off....
Well, I know it will look great!:goodvibes )

We were still at 75% as well but there is not much left and much of it is broken or missing pieces. I really doubt it will make it to 90% unless all that is left is gift wrap.

My store had about 200 packs of almond bark left so I picked up 20. It all expires 2010! Does anyone know if this is good for melting into molds for chocolate lollipops? DS's bday party is coming up so I was thinking of making some stuff!

Back from the Ansonia, CT store. It's 90% off as of today!

I got the tree I wanted...and they still had quite a few trees and the 2pk trees in urns that I know one of my CT neighbors was looking for!

Everyone be sure to check your 50% clearance racks of children's clothes and scan, scan, scan. We found Nick and Nora girls PJs (big girls, not baby) for $1.99 with matching robes for $1.99. (No clearance tags on them at all.) We also got Circo tops/leggings for $.49 each. Also not marked as such and lumped into the 50% off area in the baby section.

We found a stash of the Sorry, Monopoly and Scrabble travel games moved to the toy section; 90% off so $.99.

And lots and lots of baby Christmas gift sets (onesies in a box, or a Pooh Christmas sweater and hat set in a box for $1.49). They had matching Pooh 'robeez' for $1.49 as well.

My friend and I spent about $60, our receipts showed we saved almost $700! (We had an extra 10% off coupon we were able to use today as well!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter