When staying at the BWI, where do u fill u mugs?

Yep what they both said. Its really kind of a pain. Its the only thing I don't like about staying at the BW, especially in the morning . Sometimes the line for the BW bakery can be out the door.

OP: Love your name! :thumbsup2

And at the Bakery, they don't actually fill the mugs. You show them your mug and they give you a paper cup with your drink, so double the carrying.

I believe the Seashore Sweets also participates.

And at the Bakery, they don't actually fill the mugs. You show them your mug and they give you a paper cup with your drink, so double the carrying.

I believe the Seashore Sweets also participates.

At first I didn't like that method but now I do. While anyone else is still getting ready I can go get the drinks, come back to the room and drop off the mugs, then take the disposable cups with us on our way to the parks. That way I don't end up carrying the mug with me all day. I know some people don't mind carrying mugs but we like to travel light - just a phone, KTTW card, ID and a few bucks. Sometimes we take the camera bag but there's no room for mugs in there.

Also, this past June, there was a small breakfast kiosk open some mornings right across from Kouzzina on the boardwalk and they refilled mugs also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter