When should I start my PS

nascar_8_40

Earning My Ears
This will be our First time as a family in Disney (DS 4 , DS 7) so I a little unsure on when I should start PSing.

We'll be there on peek time (4/11 - 4/17) at Allstar Resorts so i'm sure we should PS as much as possible.

and most importantly

Can someone suggest or is there a list of all the resturants, and do we need to have a PS for every meal except for grab and go places in the resort ?

So pretty much....When, Where, and How much.

Thanks for your help

Check out the dining section of this web site. There is a data base with ratings for most restaurants as well as menus. Also there is a ps calculator that will help figure out when to start calling for ps.

Thanks for that info...I overlooked those links,

The one thing I'm concered with is my PS interfering with a parade or another activity I'm not aware of.

It looks as though most of my PS should be scheduled around the Jan. time frame. Between now and then will there be times posted for me to view for Parades and such ?

Thanks agian

Another awesome site for menus and information is Deb Will's site, go ahead and click on:
<a href="http://wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm">WDW Menus</a>
This will give you lots of information and menus for the restaurants all around WDW.

To figure out when to make those PSs check out the PS calculator here: <a href="http://pscalculator.net/wdwig/pscalc.html">
PS calculator</a>

I suggest if there are any particular places you really want to eat at to make those PS 90 days out. Since you will be going during peak time it will be tough to get into the more popular places or to secure a time you'd like to eat if you don't make the PS as early as possible.

You can always cancel them if you need to. You might even be able to change them if they interfere with something but sometimes that's tough to do, if you arrive within a 1/2 hour of your PS, it's usually honored.

Besides the other PS Calculator sites (which I fully endorse BTW), check out my site for even more PS information! :teeth:

(Use links below)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter