• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When should I request my disney rewards card

vicki845

DIS Veteran
We are leaving on 8.26.07. I'm not sure when I should call Disney visa to request my rewards card. Is 2 weeks before we leave good? We plan on using it all so I'm not worried about the expiration date. I just want to make sure I get it on time. Also I read on here that I can put just $10 on it and then the rest of it can be transferred online. Is this correct?

tia

Go ahead and have them send you the card to make sure you get it and you CAN go online and have any more points you accumulate downloaded to it also.

If you are afraid that you might not get your card in time, you can always wait until you get there and go to Guest Relations at DTD to pick up a card and transfer points then.

Go ahead and have them send you the card to make sure you get it and you CAN go online and have any more points you accumulate downloaded to it also.

I think I will order it and then put the rest of it online. Thanks!

If you are afraid that you might not get your card in time, you can always wait until you get there and go to Guest Relations at DTD to pick up a card and transfer points then.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know you could do that at DTD.

I'd request now also, that way you'll have it. I believe the first time you have to transfer at least 20 points and after that a minimum of 10 points. We started ours in April of 2006 and now charge most everything for points. It's amazing how quickly they add up. You can add points online any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter