When should I add DDP?

GeoDad

Earning My Ears
Hey there!
We are confirmed for ASMO in Jan. 09, but as of now only have an ADR for CRT for DDprincess: B-day.

I read that it changes your ressie. to a a package, so does that mean deposit?
Does it also mean I abandon purchasing park tickets through AAA?
Would a travel agent from AAA be able to add DDP and tickets for me and still get discount???

Any advice welcome.

You need to purchase at least a 1 day ticket to be able to add the DDP, so at that point, you may as well just purchase the tickets through Disney IMO...however, the number of DDP credits you would have would be based off the number of nights you were staying - not how many days worth of park tickets you have (but you do need to have at least 1)

Yes, the travel agent would be able to get you some type of discount even if you are on the dining plan (it depends which)...for instance, they could get a room reduction discount even if you are on the MYW plan

An AAA travel agent may be able to get an AAA package discount for you, if one is available.

However, to get the dining plan you MUST book it in conjunction with a room/tickets package. You would be subject to all deposit, change, payment and cancellation rules associated with a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter