When must a reservation be paid in full?

kkwis2

DIS Veteran
I am starting to panic just a bit!

My mom and I were talking today about the fact that we will be leaving 6 weeks from today (YAY!). This made me realize that we are less than 45 days out. I can't remember if we have to pay in full at Fort Wilderness by a certain point or not. Please tell me it's not 45 days! I seem to remember that when we have booked packages in the past (hotel and tickets) we had to pay off the balance by a certain date. I can't find the info on the Disney website and phone reservations are now closed.

TIA for any help you send my way!

Our reservation for the site only, no package this time. Do they send a reminder about when the payment is due? My original e-mail confirmation with our down payment info doesn't say anything about any other payments.

Deposit only when you set the reservation. First night deposit then pay in full at check-in. If you have a pet it is $5.00 per night on top of the quoted reservation price. You need pets papers with shot info also.

Deposit only when you set the reservation. First night deposit then pay in full at check-in. If you have a pet it is $5.00 per night on top of the quoted reservation price. You need pets papers with shot info also.

PETS!!! We'll have 6 adults and 2 kids sleeping in one MH. . . . I think that's enough! We'll be lucky to be driving back home with our sanity!

PETS!!! We'll have 6 adults and 2 kids sleeping in one MH. . . . I think that's enough! We'll be lucky to be driving back home with our sanity!

First off, you can pay the balance when you check in.
When we go to The Fort in September, we will have 4 adults, a 4 month old, and 3 dogs. Let the fun begin. If your kids are anything like mine were, they were actually really good at The Fort. I sometimes had to ask if they were really my 3
kids.

I'm probably the least worried about the kids! Actually, the ones I'm even a little bit nervous about are my brother and his wife. The six of us have travelled before (Me, DH, 2 kids, my mom and her companion), so I know we are all able to be flexible and go with the flow. We just haven't travelled with my brother and his wife, so I don't know what it's like to be with them for two weeks straight. Regardless, we will make the best of the situation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter