When is your Spring Break?

Youngsotwn Oh - We are off 4/6 (Good Friday ) through 4/13. This will be the second year in a row going over this break. I was pleasently surprised last year as it was not as crowded as i expected.

I just finished my Spring Break (Northeastern University) - it was 3/5-3/9.

My brother's Spring Break (Southeastern Mass.) is 4/16-4/20

Youngsotwn Oh - We are off 4/6 (Good Friday ) through 4/13. This will be the second year in a row going over this break. I was pleasently surprised last year as it was not as crowded as i expected.

Ditto to all of the above except the location. We are in Cape May, NJ. Staying in BCV after a couple days in Tampa.:banana:

Up in New Hampshire ours is the last week in April but we are pulling DS9 and DN11 out for a week to visit Disney. I never realized just how many other states have their breaks so early. Gonna be pretty pack at WDW.. Oh well, at least we'll be away from the cold

3 weeks to go :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My break is from 3/9 to 3/18 [3/18 being the Sunday before school again.]

Same here in N. Nevada, we are officially on Spring Break and lo and behold it is actually sunny and supposed to hit 67 today, there is hope of a spring afterall.

My DS's Algebra teacher, his wife & kids left this morning for WDW, I am soooo jealous.

Hamilton, Ontario - March 9-16. In Ontario, most universities are in February, elementary and high schools are in March, either this coming week or the week after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter