• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is your next solo or adults only trip?

We are going on Oct. 1st...the first day of the 100th celebration...can't wait, staying for 12 days...:cool:

Our youngest goes off to college in August, and we take our fourth trip, and first adults only trip, September 16-26. I turn 40 in August ( I know, DH and I started very young having kids, but now we're both 40, no kids at home, and looking forward to all WDW has to offer adults), but we're renting DVC points, and there was nothing available for then DH is a little embarrassed about the lime green ribbons, but I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea. I will have one tied to by fanny pack. We have our first Illuminations Cruise scheduled with at least two other Dis'rs from Germany. I am so psyched!!!!:p

Our next trip is Sept 1st through the 10th at the AKL.

It is just my husband and I no kids here so it is always adults only :D

We just did the solo gig last December. While I love my children, this was a most enjoyable trip. I'm trying to work on my SO right now to plan another solo trip!

definitely for July 4, but maybe this coming weekend also. DH has decided that we'd be spending our 28th anniversary at WDW, so I need some suggestions for how to celebrate while we're there!!
Any and all suggestions are welcome!!

We are going December 7-10, 2001 following a conference. No kids this time!!!

I've got two trips scheduled at this time.

September 14-23, OKW
December 27-January 6, OKW/VWL

I'll probably schedule another one soon for April/May timeframe.

Dh and I will be there Nov. 7-11 for the Wine and Food Festival and then again in Feb.. Feb 19th is our 30th anniversary and DH's 50th BD and there's no where we'd rather celebrate then in Disney.
With our children grown we thought we might not have as much fun, but we've found a whole new Disney
'doing it as a couple'. We find we want to go even more now then before.

:) :)

Last week of September with family & first week of October solo.

My second adult trip will hopefully be Jan 6, 2002 thru the 11th with my daughter (26) and possibly my son (almost 20 by then).

:D :D

I have a 4-day trip planned for mid-September at the Swan. Would love to meet up with one and all...there is already a meet or two being planned for then.

Hope to be going down to visit some of my friends at WDW the last week of September into the first couple of days in October (for the birthday celebration, of course!). I work at a DS here in PA and several of my (former) CM friends have moved down there. Since they all work there, I will look forward to spending a little time solo, hitting all my favorite rides (can you guess which is my all-time favorite?). Hope for beautiful weather!:D

WDW day trips - summers '74 - '83
WDW off site - 1992
WDW contemp. - 1994
WDW off site - 1997
WDW poly - 1997
DL disneyland pac - 1998 (trivia competition)
DL disneyland hotel - 1999 (trivia competition)
WDW po/cs - 2000 (wdcs mini-con)

DH and I will be going home to BWV Sept 8th-23rd. We are DVC members and will be taking my sister and her husband this time. Next trip will probably be August of 2002 so we can get another two weeks out of our PAP's.

Shelly

DH and I will be there Sept. 10-13! As I read through the other posts, I saw that several of us will be there during that period. I think this could be a DIS Meet in the making! Anyone interested? :wave: :wave: :wave:

But it's for my honeymoon, so we are saving big time, and are holding out nothing for this one, so it's totally worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter