When is your next Disney vacation (holiday)?

I'm going on Saturday to Disneyland :D
Then I have to wait alllllll the way until August for Disney World w/my best friend for our 21st birthdays :D. We're staying in the pirate rooms at CBR :)

I'm going on Saturday to Disneyland :D
Then I have to wait alllllll the way until August for Disney World w/my best friend for our 21st birthdays :D. We're staying in the pirate rooms at CBR :)

That's an awesome way to celebrate 21st birthdays!!

Mine is next week, I'm going on a disney cruise with my best friend in the whole wide world!!!! and some ppl from church!!!!!! it's going to be sooooooo much fun!!!!:woohoo:

Mine is next year. Well, one year minus three days. I don't know where we are staying yet.

In 36 days to WDW :) We're staying at POP for 2 days, then Disney's Vero Beach resort for 5 days, then hopefully OKW for 8 days.

Only bad news is, I miss a trip to the Isle of Wight for Geography.

I am actually not sure.

We are going on a cruise for thanksgiving, so not for a while. I think we are going up for two days sometime in December though :]

Sometime mid-december.
Then in January for 10 days.
Possibly in March or April.
Them I guess fall break again.
And then December again?
:woohoo: :woohoo:

I have a fairly consistant Disney schedule. :goodvibes

june or july next year.....................well i just went like three weeks ago so it kinda makes it better
next time will be the 11th time i have been to dw i think. i cant wait!

I think for my birthday on November 5th.
Either Epcot or Animal Kingdom...not sure yet. :p But we're only there for the day.

December 2009 hopefully at either the Animal Kingdom Lodge or the New Vacation Club Contemporary Resort.

July 2009 for graduation.

I offically haven't been to Disney in over a year. My last trip was October 14-20, 2007. It's so sad.

November 30-December 5, 2008!!!! w00t! at Saratoga Springs.

and then

February 8-14. 2009!!!! at Beach Club Villas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trips 11 and 12- not bad considering I live all the way in New England.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter