When is your next Disney trip scheduled?

When is your next trip to Disney scheduled?

• May 2006

• June 2006

• July 2006

• August 2006

• September 2006

• October 2006

• November 2006

• December 2006

• January 2007

• February 2007

• March 2007 or later

• No trip planned at this time

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have a resort visit planned for September, but I'm hoping we can get new resident seasonal passes in August!! So hopefully soon!!

My 2 grand daughters and I are going Oct 20th thru the 30th
Then just my 1 grand daughter and I are going back
for Soap Weekend Nov 10 thru the 12th
This will be the first time we will be visting during Soap weekend
Any advice?
:cheer2:

My condolences to the 2.6% who have no trip planned at this time. How ever do you get through the days with no trip to count down to? :confused3

I chose Oct '06 but technically we leave the UK on 28th Sept for 2 weeks in WDW!! :cheer2:

:sunny:

Jodie

We just booked a 1 night stay at YC for July 2. Family coming down for a few days, and we decided to go for 2 days 1 night. Very excited. I never get tired of WDW, even living so close :cool1:

We are doing the Segway tour at Epcot. :banana:

Our next trip won't be until July 2008....Reason...My youngest will graduate from high school and my GRANDTWINS...who are due in late November....will be 18 mo. old....We took our two kids on thier first trips to Disney World when they where 18 mo.....We can't wait even though it still still over 700 days away....First the GRANDTWINS....

We will be at OKW from July 16 - July 21 say Hi if you see us..

We were just there in May, so I can't complain......but I want to go back!!!! ::yes::
My youngest daughter, almost 3, loved it even more this time. She asks everyday if we could go back. She wants to see the real Mickey, not her stuffed one. I'm hoping next year, but Dh's saying 2 years!!!! I'm sure that will change in 6 more months. He's always like that when we get back. We have credit to use before Feb. We're thinking of taking a parents only trip, somewhere we've never been. He should ready for Disney after that. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter