When is Your Fall Break?

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like our week isn't the most popular for school breaks, but still occurs. We're in the blackout of free dining. Hopefully crowds won't be "too" bad.

My son starts kindergarten this year and he gets a mini-fall break has oct 3 off and oct 6th off. I think when the passholder rates come out we will book something for that weekend at disney.

no fall break for kids here in the Austin area either except for a few charter or private schools that have their own schedules. when I lived in Memphis though, there was a fall break of about 3 days, I thought it was so weird at first, I had never even heard of fall breaks!

10/6-10/10

Same here. School starts 8/6. I had told my son we would go his senior year fall break since we last went to FW my oldest's senior year fall break 5 years ago. Looks to be bigger crowds now then there were in 2009 plus it was last few days in sep firstfew in oct then.

Ours is Oct 10-26.

We are actually making a weekend trip to WDW in October, but unfortunately because of other scheduling issues, we have to go the week before break. So DD will miss two days of school, be back for three, then have two weeks off. Sigh. I keep hoping one year we'll be able to make use of that break to do a "real trip" but the timing just never seems to work.

We are in the Atlanta, GA area and no Fall break here! We are getting a 4 day weekend in mid-October, so I am excited about that!

I am north of Atlanta and some counties around here have fall break the third or fourth week of September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter