When is your Fall Break?

I'm in Orlando and no fall break for us. We just have a week off in November for Thanksgiving, but that's the only thing that's any length.

The Fall break started around here about 4 years ago. We still have 1 week at Thanksgiving too. Of course, living in south Louisiana if there's a hurricane, the Fall Break days are used as make up days.

Ours is October 4-8, which is a week earlier than usual because of the World Equestrian Games.

In NY we don't get a fall break. We're just off Thanksgiving Day and the day after.

No fall break for us here in South Fl, nor do we get that week at Thanksgiving time. Wished we did..

Here in NJ we get two days off in early November for teachers convention. This year we will be spending it in UO!!:cool1:
Judging from the airfares, we're not the ONLY ones!! LOL!

It used to be the first week of Nov. Which is a GREAT time to visit Orlando!!!

This upcoming school year it's the week of Thanksgiving. So, no WDW for us this year. :(

I am in Georgia and we have gotten a fall break since I moved to this county in 2005. Usually it's the 3rd week of September. (Which it is this year and we are going to US/IOA and Disney.)

We have the 3rd week in Sept. off, in GA. We also have the entire week off for Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter