• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is your area's spring break ?

Generally speaking, my area is out the week around Easter. Some districts have more days off than others, but it's always the week before/after Easter.

DS (Terrebonne Parish) - 03/29-04/02
DD (Charter School/Lafourche Parish) - 04/26-04/30
Local University - 04/02-04/09
Local Community College - 04/01-04/09

It depends.This year ours is the last week of March( the week before Easter).Next year it is During Easter week( April 24,2011)
same here! Next year ours is the week before Easter as well!
Here in the Raleigh area, its April 5-9 :)
Down by the sea our break is 3/26-4/2 with a half day on the 25th!

I'm pretty close to Disney... our break starts Friday March 26th and we go back April 5th.

Woohoo! only 10 more days til we're at the world!!!!:cool1::banana::banana:

We're in Ontario, Canada so I'm not sure whether this would be helpful to you. However our kids are currently on spring break (march 15-19th)

April 19-23. I am glad it is later than most other Spring Breaks! Less crowds!

First week of April every year, regardless of whether it links to Easter. Where we lived previously, it was the second week of March.

We are from Michigan and we have the 1st full week of April....regardless of when Easter is. This year it just so happened to fall right after Easter Sunday. We will be there 3-10 as well....it's going to be busy...that's ok...we haven't been in 4 years so we are really excited:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter