When is the Stride Rite Sale?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I know they usually have a buy one, get one 50% off sale some time before school starts. Anyone have a good idea what week it usually starts? I don't want to miss it! Or, if you know of any other good sources for boy's wide sneakers, I'd love to hear that info, too! Thanks!

Postcard came in the mail today!
Starts 7/27 to 9/6 in stores, outlets and on-line

I just went to the outlet yesterday- got DD sneakers for $9.99. I love the SR outlet! :yay:

Thanks for the question and thanks for the answer! I was looking online today for DD on Stride Rite's site. I think I'll hold off for a few days! I didn't know they had a sale like that, I've only recently been in the kid stuff loop, DD is 11 months old so I'm fairly new at all of this!

Email says not valid at the outlets. Does say Back to School in style with Buy One Get One 50% off (online use code: BTSBOGO).

I'm headed there tomorrow. They closed the store near us so I have to drive a bit out of the way but there are a bunch of stores I can hit in that area while there, including a big Disney Store so yay for that!

Email says not valid at the outlets. Does say Back to School in style with Buy One Get One 50% off (online use code: BTSBOGO).

I went to the outlet today, they are running the sale. I got a postcard that it is at outlets, stores and online. Got DD 2 pairs of sneakers (keds and SR) for $18.99! :thumbsup2

Postcard came in the mail today!
Starts 7/27 to 9/6 in stores, outlets and on-line

I just went to the outlet yesterday- got DD sneakers for $9.99. I love the SR outlet! :yay:

LOL. I must be psychic! I thought it was around the right time for it. Thanks! I may have to hit the outlet this weekend.

Thanks for the question and thanks for the answer! I was looking online today for DD on Stride Rite's site. I think I'll hold off for a few days! I didn't know they had a sale like that, I've only recently been in the kid stuff loop, DD is 11 months old so I'm fairly new at all of this!

They have the sale twice a year. Now and in the spring. That's when i always buy DS's shoes because he has wide feet and can pretty much only wear Stride Rite brand.

Oh, and if anyone has a girl that wears Mary Janes... they have something called a Shoe Jewel, it is like a jibbitz for Mary Janes. It is a design with a small elastic band that slips over the strap before you velcro it shut. They are $2 each- but B1G1 50% off. I got a pair to try on DD's Lands End Mary Janes and they look cute! Now I have to go back and get more.

And another thing... check your receipt, when I was there Sunday and yesterday I got a $5 off coupon at the bottom of the receipt for doing an online survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter