• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is the earliest possible time to

mamabear

Earning My Ears
make a Palo ressie on board? My flight lands in Orlando around 11am and the embarkation is scheduled to be 1pm, although I did hear that often people would get on board much earlier than that. I would like to find out when I should get to the ship so I don't miss out on the Palo ressies.

When you arrive at the port, you get a boarding card with a number. The earlier you arrive, the lower your number, and the earlier you board. Boarding could start at about noon time, and the folks who arrived at 10:00 am would be the first to board. My guess is that you would not arrive at the port until 12:30 or so. So by the time you get to board, there will be many folks ahead of you.

When you board, go directly to the Palo reservation location (they will tell you this where this is when you check in). There may be a line, or everything may be gone. Put your name on the wait list, and check back later in the week.

You should also check often online prior to your departure. People's plans change, and an opening may become available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter