When is the DTD Xmas store sale?

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
I know I have read about this on the DIS in past years. Does anyone know when the Christmas store at DTD has their 1/2 price sale? Is it usually the week after Christmas or later than that? (I thought later)

Thanks.

I have never heard of a "Sale" at the Christmas shop. they are open year round and you can buy the merchandise at any time. I have seen some things on clearance but not often, usually when they clearance stuff it will be sent to the Outlet store "Character Warehouse". I have bought many of my Disney ornaments at the outlets.

In March of 2010, the Christmas Store at DTD had some things on sale for 1/2 off. It wasn't a store-wide sale, and most thing were not on sale.

December 2008 The Christmas shoppe had a storewide fifty percent off sale. We were told it was because they order so far ahead and it was the year the economy started to really tank and they were stuck with so much merchandise. I was hoping they would do it again the next year but no such luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter