• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is the DL calendar posted?

trekkie2

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I know this has been addressed her but i can't seem to find it. I would like to know how early you can locate information regarding park hours, specific information about parades, fantasmic and fireworks and ride closures. I would also like to know where to find all of this information.

Opps second question, I want to order tickets for our visit the end of January, how early do I need to order?

thanks,

Sorry, I know this has been addressed her but i can't seem to find it. I would like to know how early you can locate information regarding park hours, specific information about parades, fantasmic and fireworks and ride closures. I would also like to know where to find all of this information.

Opps second question, I want to order tickets for our visit the end of January, how early do I need to order?

thanks,
Anywhere from one month to at most four months in advance you can find this info on the DLR website. Often park hours are posted before entertainment schedules are posted. The MousePlanet weekly park update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/search.php?type=c&cid=dl) usually has reliable info about ride closures before DLR posts it on their site.

You need to order tix far enough in advance to receive them. Usually the Disney site and others require a certain amount of time. I think DLR will allow you to do a "will call" pickup. Personally I always order tix at least two weeks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter